Peter Dzuba is an attorney and founding shareholder of Dzuba Law, P.A., where he practices in the areas of business and international law. Mr. Dzuba serves as outside general counsel to small and medium-sized businesses. Mr. Dzuba counsels these businesses on a wide range of legal matters, and helps in the review / drafting of commercial, financing, and business purchase agreements. Mr. Dzuba also targets early stage technology startups, counseling them on the unique legal issues they commonly face, and helping in the review / drafting of equity financing agreements. Mr. Dzuba counsels businesses and individuals on how to navigate the risks and laws associated with cross border transactions. This includes the review / drafting of agreements valid under international treaties, and advising U.S. businesses on how to expand their product / service abroad. Mr. Dzuba also counsels foreign clients wishing to do business in the U.S., and handles the immigration matters required to accomplish these goals.
Peter provides legal services in the areas of business and international law. Peter’s most recent representative experiences include:
- counseled a prominent Turkish distributor of multi-million dollar advanced medical equipment on an international distributor agreement with a major U.S. supplier
- drafted an international commercial agency agreement for a foreign sales agent, governing sales in territory of principal’s multi-million dollar advanced technology product
- counseled U.S. technology company on how to protect its IP and other rights while using foreign labor, and drafted all agreements required to accomplish this goal
Prior to starting his practice, Peter had invaluable work experiences in business and international law:
- worked at a law firm in Winter Park, Florida, filing immigration petitions in a wide range of categories, drafting business agreements, and researching issues in international law
- worked as counsel to NetClarify, Inc., a well-funded privacy startup in Gainesville, Florida, researching issues in privacy law, tax law, and more
- worked in-house at Nicor Gas, Inc., a Fortune 1000 natural gas utility in Naperville, Illinois, researching and writing legal memoranda on a wide range of corporate law issues, particularly in the area of labor and employment law, and on merger and acquisitions law issues related to Nicor’s $2.4 billion merger with AGL Resources, Inc.
- worked as judicial clerk for civil court Judge Marc Gold in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, writing judicial memoranda on motions for summary judgment pertaining to contract disputes and other civil law matters