305-809-0615; 646-583-0716 phone
Peter Dzuba is an attorney and founding shareholder of Dzuba Law, P.A., where he practices in the areas of business law, in particular setting up a variety of pooled investment funds, drafting documents in connection with equity and debt finance transactions, and providing corporate counsel to a variety of businesses, in particular within the financial industry.
Peter’s recent representative experience in each area of focus includes the following:
- Setup hedge fund with master in offshore jurisdiction and appropriate domestic feeders, and then counsel client in the taking in of investors into the various entities.
- Consult in the structuring of an over $2mil complex investment into company and draft all documents to execute the same
- Serve as corporate counsel to a rapidly growing company in the financial industry, and serve as counsel to structure a series of the company’s acquisitions of strategic targets.
Prior to starting his practice, Peter had the following relevant work experience:
- Worked as corporate counsel to NetClarify, Inc., a well-funded privacy startup in Gainesville, Florida, focusing on navigating the cutting edge privacy law landscape.
- Worked in-house at Nicor Gas, Inc., a Fortune 1000 natural gas utility in Naperville, Illinois (later acquired by AGL Resources, which was in turn acquired by Southern Company), researching and drafting legal memoranda a wide range of corporate law issues of interest to the company, with focus in the area of labor and employment law, and issues in merger and acquisition law in relation to Nicor’s $2.4 billion merger with AGL Resources, Inc.
- Worked as judicial clerk for civil court Judge Marc Gold in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, writing judicial memoranda on a variety of civil law issues, including many cases related to contract and business law.